This comprehensive resource includes chapters on:
- The Current State of Mental Health
- An Overview of Positive Psychology
- “Wellbeing” Definitions and Frameworks
- Suggestions for Developing Your Own Wellbeing Strategy
- Advice on How to Take an Appreciative, Strengths-based Approach
- Suggested Wellbeing Leadership Structures
- Parent and Carer Engagement
- Your Staff Wellbeing and Engagement
- School Policies & Vision and Mission Statement
- Student Agency
- Taught, Sought, and Caught Curriculum
- A Comprehensive List of Positive Education Curricula and Programs
- Wellbeing Measurement: Objectives and Methods
- The Intersection Between Positive Education, Curriculum & National Priorities
- Overview of Interventions, Practices, and Key Concepts
With additional new chapters on wellbeing literacy, systems informed Positive Education, grit, hope, neuroscience and advancing wellbeing through events.
The guide also includes a practical self-assessment checklist, hundreds of hyperlinks to additional resources, as well as updated examples of wellbeing models & approaches from numerous schools & universities.
An online version of the Guide is also available, only to PESA members for A$29.95 for 12 months access, which includes annual updates.
Individual PESA Members (incl. Students) –
Logged in, active PESA members can subscribe to this invaluable resource for A$29.95 for 12 months’ access. Click here to login and then return to this page to complete your subscription. Once you’ve subscribed, your access link will appear at the top of this page.
Institutional PESA Members –
Institutional members each receive 5 individual user online access codes for staff use. When you have received your codes, please click here to access the Guide.
If you are an institutional member but have not yet received your codes, please contact us.
Please click here to join PESA for A$109.95, which includes a 12 month online subscription to the guide. Once you’ve signed up, your access link will appear at the top of this page.