This comprehensive resource includes chapters on:
- The Current State of Mental Health
- An Overview of Positive Psychology
- “Wellbeing” Definitions and Frameworks
- Suggestions for Developing Your Own Wellbeing Strategy
- Advice on How to Take an Appreciative, Strengths-based Approach
- Suggested Wellbeing Leadership Structures
- Parent and Carer Engagement
- Your Staff Wellbeing and Engagement
- School Policies & Vision and Mission Statement
- Student Agency
- Taught, Sought, and Caught Curriculum
- A Comprehensive List of Positive Education Curricula and Programs
- Wellbeing Measurement: Objectives and Methods
- The Intersection Between Positive Education, Curriculum & National Priorities
- Overview of Interventions, Practices, and Key Concepts
The guide also includes a practical self-assessment checklist, hundreds of hyperlinks to additional resources as well as examples of wellbeing models & approaches from various schools & universities.
Over 18 months in development, this online guide is available only to PESA members for A$29.95 for 12 months access, which will include 2 updates per year.
Individual PESA Members (incl. Students) –
Logged in, active PESA members can purchase this invaluable resource for A$29.95 for 12 months access. Click here to login and then return to this page to complete your purchase. Once you’ve purchased access, your access link will appear at the top of this page.
Institutional PESA Members –
Institutional members will each receive 5 individual user access codes for staff use. We will provide login details to institutional members.
Please click here to join PESA for A$109.95, which includes a 12 month subscription to the guide. Once you’ve signed up, your access link will appear at the top of this page.