This comprehensive resource is available free online to PESA members. It includes chapters on:
- The Current State of Mental Health
- An Overview of Positive Psychology
- “Wellbeing” Definitions and Frameworks
- Suggestions for Developing Your Own Wellbeing Strategy
- Advice on How to Take an Appreciative, Strengths-based Approach
- Suggested Wellbeing Leadership Structures
- Parent and Carer Engagement
- Your Staff Wellbeing and Engagement
- School Policies & Vision and Mission Statement
- Student Agency
- Taught, Sought, and Caught Curriculum
- A Comprehensive List of Positive Education Curricula and Programs
- Wellbeing Measurement: Objectives and Methods
- The Intersection Between Positive Education, Curriculum & National Priorities
- Overview of Interventions, Practices, and Key Concepts
With additional new chapters on wellbeing literacy, systems informed Positive Education, grit, hope, neuroscience and advancing wellbeing through events.
The guide also includes a practical self-assessment checklist, hundreds of hyperlinks to additional resources, as well as updated examples of wellbeing models & approaches from numerous schools & universities.
Not yet a PESA member? Join PESA today to access our member-only online Guide.