Connecting and Flourishing in the West
Saturday 18th May
Christ Church Grammar School, Perth
Addressing the wellbeing needs of students and educators is a national priority, and in Western Australia the diversity of school contexts provides unique challenges. As humans, the quality of our connections with others is crucial for flourishing. Making meaningful connections is a cornerstone for personal and collective growth, and it is in this spirit that we invite educators to join us for an enriching experience.
This conference aims to provide educators with the opportunity for:
- Insightful perspectives: Hear from state and national leaders in the field of wellbeing education, gaining valuable insights to effectively support connecting and flourishing within school environments.
- Community building: Connect with like-minded educators who share a passion for positive education.
- Reflective practice: Engage in critical reflection on practices and pedagogy used in schools to support students, educators, and leaders, ultimately contributing to the flourishing of individuals and the educational community as a whole.
- 2 x keynote presentations from leading academics in the field.
- 3 x masterclasses to deepen participants understand of wellbeing in their own contexts.
- 6 workshops (select two) providing hands on practical tips and strategies.
- Wellbeing interventions to enhance the wellbeing of attendees and their readiness for learning.
- Hours of networking and connection opportunities.
- Early bird PESA Members – $200
- Early bird non-members – $250
- General registration PESA members – $250
- General registration non-members – $300
Speaker announcements coming soon.