PESA 2022 Conference
OctoberOct 06 2022 - OctoberOct 08 2022 Australia/Melbourne
AUSTRALASIAN WELLBEING IN EDUCATION CONFERENCE 2022
JOIN US! | 06 - 08 OCTOBER 2022
Re-engaging Students, Re-invigorating Staff, Re-shaping Culture
Positive Education Schools Association (PESA) is excited to announce the PESA Conference held at Ravenswood School for Girls, Sydney on 6 - 8 October 2022. Register today!
Date: 6-8 October
Location: Ravenswood School For Girls, Sydney
About the 2022 Conference:
The theme for our 2022 conference is "Re-Connect: Re-engaging Students, Re-invigorating Staff, Re-shaping Culture". The conference will offer the opportunity for the education community to reconnect with one another and to the fundamental pillars of wellbeing in our schools: Students, Staff and Culture. The program will offer practical solutions to address the challenges facing school leaders and educators with regard to implementation of positive education and wellbeing science by providing the current developments in theory and research, as well as helping educators to connect evidence, research and theory to the creation of practical classroom and school-wide strategies to enhance student wellbeing and academic attainment. This conference is also designed to be a wellbeing intervention for staff.
The rich program will offer:
- Keynote presentations to provide the latest developments in wellbeing educational science from leading academics, practitioners and educators in the field.
- Workshops and masterclasses to help educators and school leaders design or redesign their wellbeing programs depending on where they 'at' in their wellbeing education journey
- Spark Session to generate ideas to inspire action
- Provider Taster Sessions are opportunities to assess the offering of industry suppliers in the market through a series of Provider Taster Sessions, your one-stop-shop for finding the right partner(s) for your schools’ wellbeing journey.
- Wellbeing interventions to enhance the wellbeing of attendees and their readiness for learning, as well as to model how wellbeing is embedded into a learning and educational context.
Our conferences offer the opportunity to learn, share and network with experts and practitioners, teachers and researchers, who are committed to enhancing the wellbeing of students, staff and schools. The annual PESA conference is now regarded as one of the most significant wellbeing and Positive Education conferences, offering world-class learning and outstanding value-for-money.
Attendees will talk away feeling:
Professor Lea Waters AM, PhD
Dr Justin Coulson
Dr Kristy Goodwin
Professor Joseph Ciarrochi
Professor Jane Gillham, Ph.D.
|Conference proudly organised by PESA|
|Conference proudly hosted by Ravenswood School for Girls|
Event is in progress
Could not find route!
Ravenswood School For Girls
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io