MAPP Course - University of Melbourne
JanuaryJan 01 2019 09:00am Australia/Melbourne
The Master of Applied Positive Psychology prepares you to:
• Understand the conceptual and theoretical foundations of positive psychology
• Explore and combine different wellbeing frameworks across disciplines
• Develop strategies for individuals, groups and systems to enhance optimal
functioning and promote health
• Identify common positive interventions used in a wide range of contexts including
education, workplaces and community settings
• Critically reflect on your own strengths and weaknesses
• Take a professional and ethical approach to the practice of positive psychology
• Understand the important factors in sustained behaviour change.
February intake only. Subjects are generally delivered in three two-day on-campus intensives on Fridays and Saturdays.
For further information and to register please click here.
Please note this course is run by the University of Melbourne not PESA. Any enquiries should be directed to the Melbourne Graduate School of Education. Phone: 13 MELB (13 6352) or +61 3 9035 5511 (international)
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io