- Provides up to five staff with PESA Membership Benefits:
- Information and resources: Empower your key staff leading staff and student wellbeing
- Science-backed pedagogy: Educate key staff on how to integrate wellbeing principles into their teaching practice to improve classroom engagement and academic performance.
- FREE professional development and Learning: Provide key staff with a structured and supported pathway for growth in wellbeing.
- Access to a community of practice: Link staff to other wellbeing educators across the world to share knowlege and provide opportunities for collaboration
- Discount on the Annual PESA Conference: Provide multiple staff the opportunity to attend the PESA conference
- Showcase a school wide commitment to wellbeing: This membership offers a way for a school to demonstrate its commitment to wellbeing to its staff, parents, and wider community, fostering a positive and supportive culture.