PESA National Conference 2017
Thank you to all delegates for your wonderful support of our 2017 National Conference – Building Positive Communities: Design, Implement, Embed, hosted by Ravenswood School for Girls, Sydney, on 17 and 18 March 2017.
We are grateful to the following presenters for their outstanding contributions to the success of the conference:
- Caroline Adams Miller (MAPP) Best-selling author, international coach and speaker
- Dr Suzy Green D.Psyc.(Clin.) MAPS Positive Psychology practitioner and founder of The Positivity Institute
- Professor Felicia A. Huppert (PhD) Professor Emerita of Psychology, Director of the Well-being Institute, University of Cambridge, UK,
Professor, Institute for Positive Psychology and Education, ACU, Sydney
- Michelle McQuaid (MAPP) Best-selling author and workplace wellbeing teacher
- Professor Richard M Ryan (PhD) Professorial Fellow, Australian Catholic University, clinical psychologist and researcher
- Charlie Scudamore (BA Hons, PGCE Oxon) Deputy Principal, Geelong Grammar School, and PESA Board Member
- Professor Lea Waters (PhD) Gerry Higgins Chair in Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne, and IPPA President-Elect
- Associate Professor Mathew A. White (PhD) Director of Wellbeing and Positive Education, St Peter’s College, Adelaide
To view video footage of our keynote presentations, please click here.
Thank you also to our workshop presenters for generously sharing their knowledge and experience, and to our conference organising committee.
PESA is grateful for the generous support of our Principal Sponsor, Higgins Coatings, in addition to Blackmores, Burgmann Anglican School, Fitness First, Hachette, Knox Grammar School, Ravenswood School for Girls, Ricoh, SAHMRI, St Catherine’s School, STM Brands and Stuart Alexander.
Special thanks to Mrs Lucy Turnbull AO and
The Hon Malcolm Turnbull MP – Prime Minister of Australia,
for his opening address.
To view the full conference program, please click here.
For delegates who were not PESA members prior to the conference, your ticket price includes a year’s individual membership to PESA. Confirmation of your membership details will be forwarded to you shortly.
Presenter slides will be available via the website shortly for PESA members only.