PESA National Conference 2017
Preparations are well underway for PESA’s third national conference, to be held on 17 and 18 March, 2017, at Ravenswood School for Girls in Sydney.
The conference, entitled Building Positive Communities: Design, Implement, Embed, will provide marvellous resources and opportunities for collaboration, regardless of whether you are well advanced on your Positive Education journey, or taking your first steps.
We will again be offering our popular preconference seminar, Positive Psychology 101, to be presented by Dr Suzy Green D.Psyc.(Clin.) MAPS, Positive Psychology practitioner and founder of The Positivity Institute. Intended for teachers and parents with limited knowledge of Positive Psychology, this session will focus on the evidence for, and benefits of, implementing a Positive Psychology model at school and at home.
Our main conference is shaping up as our biggest ever, with over 40 workshops, in addition to keynote presentations by international and local experts –
- Caroline Adams Miller (MAPP) Best-selling author, international coach and speaker
- Professor Lea Waters (PhD) Gerry Higgins Chair in Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne, and IPPA President-Elect
- Professor Felicia A. Huppert (PhD) Founder and Director, Well-being Institute, University of Cambridge
- Michelle McQuaid (MAPP) Best-selling author and workplace wellbeing teacher
- Associate Professor Mathew A. White (PhD) Director of Wellbeing and Positive Education, St Peter’s College, Adelaide
Registrations are now open. Pre-conference tickets are $165. Tickets for the full conference are $485 and include a PESA individual 12 month membership. Current PESA members receive a discounted ticket price of $425. Group discounts are also available – please contact us for details.
Early bird discounts are available until 30 January, so register soon!
To register for the Positive Psychology 101 Pre-Conference Seminar, please click here.
To register for the main conference, please click here.
To submit a workshop proposal, please click here. Applications close 9 December.
To apply for an exhibitor stand, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you there.