PESA National Conference 2017
Preparations are well underway for PESA’s third national conference, to be held on 17 and 18 March, 2017, at Ravenswood School for Girls in Sydney.
The conference, entitled Building Positive Communities: Design, Implement, Embed, will provide marvellous resources and opportunities for collaboration, regardless of whether you are well advanced on your Positive Education journey, or taking your first steps.
We will again be offering our popular preconference seminar, Positive Psychology 101, to be presented by Dr Suzy Green D.Psyc.(Clin.) MAPS, Positive Psychology practitioner and founder of The Positivity Institute. Intended for teachers and parents with limited knowledge of Positive Psychology, this session will focus on the evidence for, and benefits of, implementing a Positive Psychology model at school and at home.
Our main conference is shaping up as our biggest ever, with 60 workshops, in addition to keynote presentations by international and local experts –
- Caroline Adams Miller (MAPP) Best-selling author, international coach and speaker
- Professor Lea Waters (PhD) Gerry Higgins Chair in Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne, and IPPA President-Elect
- Professor Felicia A. Huppert (PhD) Professor Emerita of Psychology, Director of the Well-being Institute, University of Cambridge, UK,
Professor, Institute for Positive Psychology and Education, ACU, Sydney
- Michelle McQuaid (MAPP) Best-selling author and workplace wellbeing teacher
- Associate Professor Mathew A. White (PhD) Director of Wellbeing and Positive Education, St Peter’s College, Adelaide
- Professor Richard M Ryan (PhD) Professorial Fellow, Australian Catholic University, clinical psychologist and researcher
- Charlie Scudamore (BA Hons, PGCE Oxon) Deputy Principal, Geelong Grammar School, and PESA Board Member
To view PESA Ambassador Professor Lea Waters’ welcome to the Conference, please click here.
To view the full Workshop Program please click here.
To book your place in Workshops, please click here.
Pre-conference tickets are $165 and limited places are still available. Tickets for the full conference are now sold out.
To register for the Positive Psychology 101 Pre-Conference Seminar, please click here.
To register for the main conference, please click here.
To apply for an exhibitor stand, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you there.