Over 18 months in development, this online guide is available for only A$109.95 for 12 months access, which will include 2 updates per year as well as a 12 month PESA membership (usually $80/year).
This comprehensive resource includes chapters on:
- The Current State of Mental Health
- An Overview of Positive Psychology
- “Wellbeing” Definitions and Frameworks
- Suggestions for Developing Your Own Wellbeing Strategy
- Advice on How to Take an Appreciative, Strengths-based Approach
- Suggested Wellbeing Leadership Structures
- Parent and Carer Engagement
- Your Staff Wellbeing and Engagement
- School Policies & Vision and Mission Statement
- Student Agency
- Taught, Sought, and Caught Curriculum
- A Comprehensive List of Positive Education Curricula and Programs
- Wellbeing Measurement: Objectives and Methods
- The Intersection Between Positive Education, Curriculum & National Priorities
- Overview of Interventions, Practices, and Key Concepts
The guide also includes a practical self-assessment checklist, hundreds of hyperlinks to additional resources as well as examples of wellbeing models & approaches from various schools & universities.
In addition to the guide, as a PESA member you will receive full access to the PESA website resources, termly newsletters and invitations to free or reduced-price professional development events. You will also join our rapidly growing international community of practice.
Please click here to subscribe – once you’ve signed up, your access link will appear at the top of this page.
If you are an active Institutional member, you will receive 5 user access codes for staff use.